Click to get supplies for this project: http://bit.ly/1KEr9y5
Click here to download FREE pattern template: http://craftygemini.com/2013/05/child...
Support my sponsors!!!
You can find CUDDLE FABRIC here: http://amzn.to/18YXMFt
It can also be found at your local fabric & quilt shops, these online retailers...and many more:
Use discount code "CG13BB" for 20% off your Poly-Fil® Bean Bag Filler until 9/1/2013 when you purchase it from http://www.fairfieldworld.com
In this video tutorial I teach you how to make a child size bean bag chair. I provide you with the pattern for free. You can download it here: http://bit.ly/UzatA6
This is a great beginner project with simple sewing skills required.
Materials used in this project:
• Print out pattern template for FREE here:
• 3 yards of exterior fabric- I used Cuddle Fabric by Shannon Fabrics (for retailers see list above)
• 3 yards for lining fabric- I used 100% cotton scraps I had
• 2 of the 2.5 lb bags of Fairfield Poly-Fil® Bean Bag Filler
• less than 1/4 yard of lightweight or mediumweight interfacing
• a CD (to trace a circular template for the applique)
• closure of your choice- you can use hook & loop tape or the snap kit I have
• a marker
• pins, thread
• rotary cutter + mat or scissors
• sewing machine
I created these for our homeschool classroom and they are a hit! My kids love them and use them every chance they get. If you have been looking for an easy to follow, step-by-step tutorial for a bean bag chair... this is it! The Cuddle Fabric on the exterior really makes this project special. It's so soft and have be removed and thrown in the washer and dryer.
One random winner will receive 3 yards of the Cuddle Fabric of their choice from the Shannon Fabrics website. To enter please watch the video for complete details. Giveaway ends Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 11:59PM EST.
Thanks for watching!
You can find me at:
Crafty Gemini mobile app: available for FREE in Android market and iPhone App store
Online Shop: http://www.craftygemini.bigcartel.com
Voicemail for tutorial suggestions: 73-CRAFTY-73 / (732)723-8973