Generic Water Level was probably harder, which is sort of disappointing. This level sort of makes up for it though by being pretty long and having some neat stuff in it.
- There are doors past Door 1 in the first room, but you can't reach them without dying as far as I know.
- Door 6 leads to a goal! But then pipes crush you and you die.
- Door 7 leads to a battle against a Reznor that spins really really really fast. I don't think it's possible to hit him though, since there are instant death blocks surrounding you.
- Door 9 leads to a fight against Roy, who has a ton of health. I don't know if he's possible to beat but if he is it would take a while. If you let the shrinking walls close in for too long they pass each other and you get pushed outside of them, and Roy starts glitching up and warping back and forth.
- The pink Dino Rhino room is a pretty clever puzzle. The clear blocks are blocks that only let you pass when your bonus multiplier from jumping off enemies is at a specific value, in this case 1000. It's probably impossible to see in the video, but to hint the player to this the 1 in the 1000 point graphic was changed to a "!".
- You can enter either Door D or Door E to get the key. Door D leads to a small room with a really hard jump between two munchers similar to the one in Generic Water Level except there's a Fishing Boo instead of two Boo circles. Screw that.