Kampai (乾杯) means "cheers" in Japanese!
Omurice is a fried rice wrapped with thin omelette. Usually, the rice is chicken rice (seasoned with ketchup) but you can use any kind of flavored rice (leftover is perfect!): Chinese-style fried rice, pilaf, Paella, etc...
In my tutorial, I used Chinese-style fried rice!
It can be a great father's day menu idea or a dish to surprise your honey ;D
Number of servings: 1
8oz. (225g) flavored rice of your choice
1. Cut one sausage diagonally to look like your thumb. And chop the other two to look like the rest of your fingers.
2. Beat 1 or 2 eggs in a bowl. Heat cooking oil in a pan and make a thin omelette. If you don't have a rectangle omelette pan, you can make a circle thin omelette and cut it later.
3. Remove the omelette and cook sausages.
4. Cut the longer side of the omelette to make a thin strip.
5. Place the flavored rice of your choice on the plate and shape it like a mug.
6. Cover the rice with the thin omelette and make a handle with the thin strip.
7. Place the sausages to look like holding the mug.
8. Draw the fingernails and the beer foam with mayonnaise.
9. Write a message with ketchup!
♥Facebook Fan Page♥ Please "Like" me ;)
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
♥My Recipe Posts♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥