The CORNET ED25 was replaced by the CORNET ED78 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSDWVA...
The CORNET ED-25G is a EMR meter for both RF (radio- high frequencies) and LFE (low frequencies) , with a Digital numeric LCD that displays diverse types of information in addition to a color led light EMR level bar. It can measure RF in frequencies between 0.1 and 3 GHz (100-3000MHz), and LFE between 50 Hz to 10000 Hz. In RF it can measure from 0.0018 mW/m2 to 0.58 W/m2, In LFE it can measure from 1 mGauss to 600 mGauss (all in only one axis).
The digital LCD displays the following info in RF mode:
· EMR value in W/m2 (big digits).
· EMR value in dBm units (small digits).
· Histogram graph with last 32 measurements (a measurement is done couple of times for each second).
· ERM level bar, both on the lower part of the LCD and on the side of it using the Led color EMR level bar.
The digital LCD displays the following info in LFE mode:
· LFE EMR value in micro Telsa (uT, big digits).
· LFE EMR value in mGauss (small digits).
· Max value (since power up).
· Histogram graph with last 32 measurements (a measurement is done a couple of times for each second).
· ERM level bar on the side of it using the Led color EMR level bar.
A big On-Off button is located under the LCD and above the 2 function buttons in the front of the CORNET ED-25G (gets pressed very easily when the meter is in the bag of not in use).
Pressing the top function button of the CORNET ED-25G (lower than the power up button) will switch between ELF to RF.
The lower operational button of the CORNET ED-25G is used to freeze the display on the last measured value (Hold function). The CORNET ED-25G is equipped with a back light for the LCD display, which is on for several seconds after power up and can be turned on (for several minutes) by pressing the upper operational button while in HOLD mode. The LCD back light makes it possible to use the CORNET ED-25G at night and in poor light conditions.
The CORNET ED-25G has an internal antenna. It uses a 9V battery (easy access from the back of the CORNET ED-25G). The battery kept the meter working for more than one hour with the back light on. I recommend having a spare battery or even several rechargeable batteries if you use the CORNET ED-25G more than once in a while.
· LFE and RF in the same meter.
· A lot of info on the LCD.
· LCD Back light.
· Histogram graph.
· Max value on LFE.
· One axis only
· Short battery life,
· At first some people can find it hard to follow all the info on the LCD.
· Not very sensitive in LFE (displays the right valus but only when very close to the source).
· ON-OFF button is easily pushed when inside the bag.
The CORNET ED-25G is recommended if you are looking for a dual ELF and RF meter , for home use, and if you are not afraid from a lot of data being presented on the same small LCD at the same time.
Where to buy & More details on this and other meters:
פרטים נוספים על מד זה ואחרים ב: