Loading...

HOUSE FIRE IN CLEARWATER FLORIDA LOTS OF SMOKE BUT NO FLAMES

189 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Jan 14, 2012

CLEARWATER --
All three occupants escaped uninjured from a fire at a single-family home early today, Clearwater Fire & Rescue said.

Firefighters received a call at 7:21 a.m. and responded to the 900 block of Engman Street. They found the structure fully involved with smoke and flames showing.

It is believed that a space heater caused the fire, firefighters at the scene said.

An investigation is underway.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...