Ummah Films - Please RATE the video & comment so we know you're watching.
Arrogance is truly a punishment as it is something that blinds you from the reality. With nearly a million views on youtube and google, I've been getting a lot of attention and I am trying to be more conscious of keeping my intention straight. None of this success is because of me...whatsover! But rather if anything good has come from these videos is it only by the mercy of Allah (swt). Only the mistakes are mine.
I pray to Allah to take any arrogance out of my heart InshAllah.
CORRECTION TO VIDEO: PLEASE READ
It was reported that Sa`id bin Jubayr said: "When Allah cursed Iblis, his image into something different from that of the angels, and he made a sound like a bell. Every bell that rings on this earth until the Day of Resurrection is part of that. This was reported by Ibn Abi Hatim .
The Hadith does not indicate that he changed to Shitan. He was shaitan made of fire like all jinns.
Check the following verses so we all can benefit inshallah. These everes are from Surat Al-hjir
(26. And indeed, We created man from dried (sounding) clay of altered mud.)
(27. And the Jinn, We created earlier from the smokeless flame of fire.)
(28. And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "I am going to create a man (Adam) from dried (sounding) clay of altered mud. '')
(29. "So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him (Adam) of My spirit (the soul which I created for him,) then fall down, prostrating yourselves before him.'')
(30. So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together.)
(31. Except Iblis (Shaytan) - he refused to be among the prostrate.)
(32. (Allah) said: "O Iblis! What is your reason for not being among the prostrate''
(33. [Iblis] said: "I am not one to prostrate myself to a human, whom You created from dried (sounding) clay of altered mud.'')
So Iblees is a leasder of Shayateen (plural of Shaitan)
Even though it has been stated by some scholars in the past, that Iblees was an angel according to Imam At Tabari, he said "There is nothing objectionable in the assumption that Allah should have created the categories of His angels from all kinds of things that He had created, for it is possible that He created a category of His angels, among whom was Iblees, from fire, and even that Iblees was unique in that He created him, and no other angel of His, from the fire of Samoom."
But based on other daleels from Quran and Sunna this view is rejected by the majority of scholars, amongst whom is Ibn Katheer, who says, "For he [Iblees] is created from a smokeless fire while the angels are created from light as it has been authentically reported in saheeh Muslim, on the authority of Aishah, may Allah be pleased with her, that the Messenger of Allah said:
"The angels were created from light and Iblees was created from a smokeless flame... He used to carry out the duties of the angels and he resembled them and worshipped Allah and devoted himself [to Him[ and therefore, he was included in Allah's address to them and he disobediently rejected "
And, continues Ibn Katheer, Allah has pointed out here that he is one of the jinn- that is, that he was created from fire, as he said:
"...I am better than he [Adam]; You created me from fire and You created him from clay "
[al-'Araaf : 12]
Al-Hasan al-Basri said, "Never for a moment was Iblees one of the angels. He was the stock of the jinn, just as Adam was the stock of mankind" [Narraed by Ibn Jareer with an authentic isnad].
Inshalalh we will benefit from this. If you find any mistakes please correct me. If I made any mistakes on this topic than that's from me and if I didn't than thats is by the grace of Allah.