Heroes Academy Ep.1: Team Experience | Heroes of the Storm Tutorials | HotS Guide | MFPallytime | HotS Beginners guide
Heroes Academy is a Heroes of The Storm tutorial series designed for the new HoTs player or as fundamental refresher course for the Heroes of the Storm experienced players out there.
This episode discusses the mechanic of Team EXP, or Experience, and how it influences the game (and/or gameplay).
● Livestream SCHEDULE ➜ http://central.tgn.tv/squadron-calendar/
● Support Squadron on PATREON for special perks and rewards! ➜ https://www.patreon.com/squadron
● Earn your Squadron chat button. Become a YouTube SPONSOR ➜ http://central.tgn.tv/sponsor/
● New "Top 5 Plays" episodes every Sunday! Start submitting your plays today ➜ https://goo.gl/forms/aULhwdYt77moBtwF3
● Squadron MERCH STORE! ➜ http://shop.tgn.tv/collections/squadron
● Thanks to our Legendary Producer Patrons: Stephen McClintock, Mathew Lyons, Captain Carrot, Myth4Life, Zachary Huebscher, Tanky Tyler, Amanda Passmore, Obsidian, Physicsman
● Help TGN SQUADRON Reach 500,000 Subscribers! Click to Subscribe! http://bit.ly/1LF8kuG
Play Heroes of the Storm, a team brawler of heroic proportions starring your favorite Blizzard Entertainment characters from Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, Overwatch and more! Play today for free! http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/
The TGN Squadron channel is a collaboration between TGN partners to bring you the finest in cooperative multiplayer live gameplay. If you're interested in joining the TGN Squadron or TGN Network and working with us, click below for more information.
Partnership Opportunity ➜ http://goo.gl/JIOb08
TGN YouTube ➜ http://goo.gl/B8ile1
On Twitter ➜ https://goo.gl/RKtXuS
On Twitch ➜ http://goo.gl/RIJzIj
On Facebook ➜ https://goo.gl/u5uklH
What is a MOBA Game?
MOBA Games are Multiplayer Online Battle Arena video games. In spirit, the are all successors to the original Defense of the Ancients (DotA) custom game mode from Warcraft III. Today, League of Legends (LoL) Dota 2, Smite, Heroes of Newerth, and of course Heroes of the Storm, along with a variety of other games within the MOBA genre exist with active communities today.
They are also known as Action Real-Time Strategy games (ARTS) and consist primarily of human-controlled hero or champion units facing off against each other on a 5v5 team. Also included are a plethora of NPC (Non-Playable Character) units and various map mechanics and objectives to keep gameplay constantly varying.
MOBA games are widely considered the most popular and active eSports engines in modern online multiplayer gaming today.