Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Feb 16, 2011
Did your cat just eat a lily?
Certain plants are very poisonous to dogs and cats. One dangerous plant to cats includes lilies (e.g., Easter, Tiger, Asiatic, Stargazer, etc.); this results in acute kidney injury when your cat eats even just 2-3 leaves (or even the pollen)! In dogs, poisonous plants like sago palm, oleander, azalea, spring bulbs, etc., are all poisonous and should be kept out of reach. When in doubt, keep these plants out of reach of your pets.
If you think your pet has ingested something poisonous, contact an Animal Poison Control Center, your veterinarian or emergency veterinarian immediately for life-saving care! You sooner you treat the problem, the easier and less expensive it is to treat your pet!