Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on 3 Jul 2008
On April 16, 2007 Cherokee Nation Tribal Councilors voted to raise the dividends to the Cheorkee people from their Casinos. Cherokee's recieve 30% of the profit to be used for services with the other 70% going back into business investments. All the businesses have either failed or are failing except for the casinos and smoke shops. These are operated under Cherokee Nation Enterprises and have their own board of directors appointed by Chief Chad Smith.