The Orvis Guide to Fly Fishing
Coming to the World Fishing Network!
The Orvis Guide to Fly Fishing is an instructive 13 part television series that teaches the fundamentals of fly fishing for all species, in all waters. Hosted by renowned author and instructor Tom Rosenbauer, the series helps demystify fly fishing, making it fun and easy to understand. Of equal importance, the series clearly demonstrates how accessible and affordable fly fishing is to anglers. The Orvis Guide to Fly Fishing is the new source for helping educate potential fly fishers and customers.
Episodes themes include:
1. Intro to Fly Fishing
2. Dry Fly Fishing
4. Wet Flies & Streamer Fishing
5. Reading A River
6. Saltwater Fly Fishing - Inshore
7. Saltwater Fly Fishing -- Offshore
8. Bass (Smallmouth & Largemouth)
9. Northern Pike & Musky
10. Migratory Species (Steelhead, Pacific Salmon & Atlantic Salmon)
11. Stillwater Fly Fishing for Trout
13. Pulling it All Together