Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 25, 2017
Target your shoulders, chest, core and glutes. Level up your plank for those upper body moves!
Level 1: Dropped knees
Reps: 10–12 (one rotation to each side = one rep) Sets: 3
• Start on your hands and knees.
• Walk your hands out and lower yourself to your elbows until your body forms a straight line from knees to shoulders. Keep elbows directly under your shoulders and fold arms to stack side by side, with your fists firmly anchored into ground.
• With core engaged, push your forearms into the ground to engage your shoulder blades firmly against your back. Avoid contracting your shoulders; keep them relaxed, with your neck long and aligned with your spine.
• Keep left arm anchored, and roll to your right to balance on the outside of your thigh, keeping hips and shoulders aligned and opening and extending your arm up to the ceiling.
• Return to the starting position, and repeat to your left.