How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe (Easy Kisses Recipe)
Want an assortment of cookies this holiday season without the extra hours in the kitchen? No problem! Professional chef Cricket Azima for the Betty Crocker kitchens suggests hosting a cookie exchange with your family and friends so you only have to bake one but end up with ton! She also demonstrates two fun holiday recipe ideas—Peanut Butter Blossoms and Chocolate Snowball cookies.
http://bit.ly/ul1lrt - Download instructions, recipes and other materials to accompany this video!
Easy Peanut Butter Blossoms
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon water
2 tablespoons sugar
36 Hershey's® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
2. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Store cookies in tightly covered container.
Makes 3 dozen peanut butter cookies
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
½ cup butter or margarine, melted
¼ cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
¼ cup unsweetened baking cocoa
½ cup finely chopped almonds
1 teaspoon almond extract
60 Hershey's® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
¾ cup powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg, flour, cocoa, almonds and extract until soft dough forms.
2. Shape dough into sixty 3/4-inch balls; wrap each around 1 milk chocolate candy. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
4. Roll cookies in powered sugar. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Re-roll cookies in powdered sugar. Store tightly covered.
Makes About 5 dozen cookies