Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 15, 2016
View these funny LEGO-building inspired scenes and then use the tips below to try your own scenes at home. Share with us at #keepbuilding
1. Warm up to building. A sure-fire way to unlock your creativity is to just start clicking bricks together. Try making something simple, like a tower, to get started.
2. Build your world. Look around right now, choose a favorite object and try and build it. Don’t dwell on the details just focus on the general shape or color and add one distinguishing detail.
3. The bricks tell a story. What did you make? Share the story out loud even if you’re by yourself. Why? Clicking bricks together helps us make decisions and formulate ideas faster - you’ll amaze yourself with your skills and insights.
Now turn your LEGO creation into a scene with these improv exercises
1. Yes And. Think of what’s great about an idea before you think about why it won’t work. Try planning a party together, but you have to say "Yes And" to every idea, no matter how bad it sounds at first.
2. Jump In, Don’t Judge. Things don’t need to be perfect, sometimes ideas you end up scrapping can help get the ball rolling! Think of an intentionally bad idea for a product, and then work together to come up with a great commercial for it.
3. There Are No Mistakes. No need to be discouraged when things don’t go according to plan. Problems are often opportunities to be creative. Try to tell a story together, only one word at a time: you won't be able to plan, so focus just on listening!