See, how easy it is to operate SPR Navi 200!
See the whole experiment video at www.bionavis.com.
The SPR Navi 200 by BioNavis is the only modular Multi-Parametric Surface Plasmon Resonance (MP-SPR) instrument in the market!
Key Questions that SPR Navi™ can answer
What is the affinity and on- and off-rates for molecule X interacting with protein Y?
How does this surface/analyte interaction change when the electrical potential is changed?
How does this polyelectrolyte multilayer grow?
How thick are the layers?
Is the biosensor that I have designed working better than the previous one?
How does the surface of my biosensor interact with sample X?
SPR Navi 200 is especially useful for users who want to connect MP-SPR to other measurement instruments or for users that want to start with a lite version of MP-SPR and upgrade it later with our range of stand-alone accessories.
Key Parameters of SPR Navi instruments:
- True goniometric SPR with rotating laser (true angluar resolution 0.001°)
- SPR angle range from 40° to 78°
- Refractive index (RI) range of 1.00 - 1.40
- Dynamic range 38 000 mdeg
- Noise level 1 µRIU (1 x 10-6 of Refractive Index Unit, a physical measure) - corresponds to 1 pg/mm2 surface coverage of a typical protein
- Sensitivity 1µRIU - corresponds to 50 ppm change in reflectance signal in the - Fixed Angle mode; and to 0.15 mdeg change in SPR peak angular position in the Angular Scan mode
- Fastest sampling rate from 4 ms
Key Features of SPR Navi instruments:
- The only instruments based on Multi-Parametric Surface Plasmon Resonance (MP-SPR)
- Own SPR Navi Control and SPR Navi Data Viewer software provide tools for analysis of 5 additional parameters enabling not only traditional sensograms based on angular position of SPR peak minimum, but also sensograms based on Total Internal Reflection (TIR) revealing the bulk properties, SPR peak width revealing sample absorption and much more! For advanced kinetics modelling, special versions of Scrubber and TraceDrawer are available.
- Instruments can be equipped with additional lasers for each of the two channels. Custom wavelengths available.
- Wide range of samples and coatings that can be measured (Thin, thick and infinitely thick layers, Metal, metal oxide and hydrogel coatings, Non-absorbing and absorbing layers and samples, Samples in gas and liquid phase)
- Wide range of flow cells (cuvettes): Standard (PDMS), Electrochemical (for E-SPR measurements), High-resistance (PEEK), Gas (for measurements of gas samples)
- Low running costs due to our design enabling the customer to customize their own chips
- Wide range of sensor slides: Apart from traditional Au-coated slides, we provide also Ag, Al, Cu, Pt, PS, Al,2O3, SiO2, Carboxylate, Amine, Biotin, Disulfide, NHS-activated hydrogel, Carboxymethyldextran hydrogel and other custom coatings.
- Easy operation due to "drop-in" sensor slide exchange and due to prism coating with an index matching elastomer (no need for messy oil operation between measurements)
For more information, see www.bionavis.com