A few glitches I found in the inventory sytem.
1. Press an item on the touch screen
2. Drag on the screen until you do not touch the item anymore
3. Release the touch screen
4. Move away from the item
The item icon will remain big until you move another item in the inventory, or until you move yellow marker over it again.
You can do this on multiple items at once. I do it on all items in the video.
-Keep Item Highlight
1. Select an item so that you get a red marker
2. Click on the item on the touch screen, and drag all the way to any of the buttons at the bottom of the screen. This will make you unselect the item.
3. Drag away from the button and release the touch screen
You will now have deselected the item, but if you look closely, you will see that the highlight effect didn't dissaper.
Selecting another item will cause the effect to dissaper.
-Select Empty Item Slot
1. Select an item you can't equip
2. Double click (with touch screen) on an empty equipment slot (I, X, Y, II), so that the game will prevent you from equipping it. If you time the double click correctly, you'll select the empty slot, even though you're not suppost to be able to do so.
An empty item slot functions as if it was an item. It gets selected normally and can be removed. However, as soon as you deselect it, you wont be able to select it again, unless you double click on the touch screen to move it, and time the clicks correctly to reselect it.
To select an empty item slot in the inventory you have to first select an empty slot on I, II, X or Y, then move that empty slot into your inventory, and time your reselect perfectly. If you time it wrong, you'll notice that you cant reselect it anymore.
It is not easy to see in the video, but empty slots looks like a bottle for me. This is because when you RBA with an empty slot on II, you apperently overwrite the empty slot into a bottle, I have not found any useful effect for it.
At the end I RBA the empty slot into bottled bugs, so that when I select an empty slot, I get a bottled bug icon for it instead.
The default icon for empty slot is deku stick, probably because it is value 0.
Nothing useful, atleast it does not serve any purpose yet. I found all this while trying to find a way to equip child items as adult. :D
I am sorry if it is hard to see in the video, but the description should be more than enough.