Check out part two here! http://youtu.be/LJ4cPfflUjQ
An Overeasy remix using audio and video samples of things that happen in my third grade classroom. The students wrote and performed all their own parts and even helped with filming, mic'ing, and some composition!
Money made from advertisements on YouTube will be donated to our outdoor ed program.
You can also give directly via PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
In short: share, share, share! It gives me a chance to spread my music and it helps out the kids a bit.
A few last things:
- Keep it civil in the comments. These are eight and nine year old kids.
- Authorization forms were obtained for all of the students pictured in this video.
- Big shout out to our first grade teacher, Aly Pence, who helped the girls learn that chair dance (in one sitting!)
- Everything you hear is depicted in some shape or form in the video. I did edit the heck out of some sounds, but for the most part what you see is what you hear.
- It's tough having a day job and making these videos, but viewership makes it all worthwhile. Please like, comment, and subscribe.
- Feel free to leave ideas for remixes in the future. I'd love to take on some of your challenges!
Game of Thrones remix: http://youtu.be/uZV4R0M8ogM
Breaking Bad remix: http://youtu.be/BvZgzDiBFYQ
Downton Abbey remix: http://youtu.be/0LrhP1ArBBo
Mad Men Cover: http://youtu.be/mLGPeY9bm5w
Walking Dead remix: http://youtu.be/rQQS6UG7arI
Big thanks to all my students and their parents. Y'all gonna be rockstars this year in fourth. Go on and smash it!