Remake of the old Fisher F2, the best entry level metal detector on the market. Why is the Fisher F2 the best metal detector on the market?
-The F2 has extremely fast retune time.
-Better, more accurate, and easier Pinpointing.
-The F2 shafts have cam locks for a solid feel on rod connections Ace does not have locking collars
-More sensitive on small targets (like smaller gold jewelry)
-F2 does better in wet salt sand
-Headphone jack on the left side as opposed to the right side (unless you are left handed)
-5 year warranty
F2 Metal Detector $199.00
F2 Metal Detector with 4" & 8" coil and Pinpointer $215.00
F2 Metal Detector with 4", 8" & 10" coil $275.00
F2 Metal Detector With 11"DD coil $299.00
• 8-Segment visual target identification and 4-tone audio I.D.
• Fast, sensitive target response
• 2-digit numeric target value
• One-touch pinpoint with numeric depth readout
• Coin depth indicator in motion search mode
• 8" concentric searchcoil
• Light weight - only 2.6 lbs including batteries
• Ergonomic S-Handle design
• Notch system for accepting or rejecting target categories
• Includes two 9 volt alkaline batteries
• Operating frequency: 5.9 kHz