We've made a complete new FIFA 12 Defending Tutotorial, also called as Tactical Defending. Detailed information and tips can also be found on:
When the official FIFA 12 release is there, we will also produce an advanced defending tutorial. So stay in touch and check our website for more FIFA 12 news.
The new FIFA 12 Tactical Defending is one of the biggest changes in FIFA 12. After a while you really gonna apreciate the new defending system.
Most important things for defending in FIFA 12:
- BE PATIENT AND CONTAIN
- DON'T TRY TO STEAL THE BALL ASAP
- SELECT YOUR PLAYERS WITH RS (right stick)
- STAY BETWEEN GOAL AND OPPONENT
- DO TACKLE NOT ALL THE TIME
MORE FIFA 12 DEFENDING TIPS FOR TACTICAL DEFENDING
- Using the old 'legacy mode' defending system in
FIFA 12 isn't a good idea. With online ranked matches,
ultimate team online and online clubs you are forced to use the new FIFA 12 defending system.
- A formation with a CDM (f.e. 4-1-2-1-2) works extremly well
with defending. Your opponents midfielders and forwards
have less space.
- A lot of team FIFA12TIPS.com prefer to switch
the RB (X360) / R1 (PS3) button with B (X360) / O (PS)
- It's much more fun and a better way to learn the new defending
system playing against friends instead of the CPU.
Ps. There will be also a FIFA 12 advanced defending tutorial after the official release of the game.