Demons' Score Walkthrough by Square Enix
Get ready for off-the-hook break beat action. Surrender to the rhythm and tap like hell. Brave furious battles that combine stunning graphics and amazing background music!
Where are you, Dad?
Serenity is just your average college girl, but when she suddenly loses contact with her father Dr. Aleister, she sets out to find him at the Salem State Hospital & Asylum where he works.
Serenity arrives to finds she barely recognizes the hospital anymore. Stepping warily into the shattered ruins, she meets a talking teddy bear.
Introducing himself as David, the talking teddy bear claims to have once been human, but when Serenity asks him about her father's whereabouts, countless demons suddenly appear.
Just before her father disappeared, he had sent a mysterious app to her smartphone.
Known as the Demons' Score, the app is a powerful program that enables her to take control of demons that possess her body.
Where has her father gone? How will she ever find him? And what's up with that talking teddy bear? Serenity's battle to the tune of Hell's minions is about to begin.
■ Game Features
• Break beat action in which you battle demons in time to the rhythm.
• Stunning graphics driven by the Unreal Engine.
• Thrilling battle scenes and a story that sucks you in.
• Fierce battles with boss demons, all portrayed using dramatic camerawork.
• Once you complete a stage in Story mode, you can purchase the powers of boss demons that you defeated.
• You can change the demon powers Serenity controls by having different demons possess her.
• Having different demons possess Serenity expands gameplay and battle scenes.
• Serenity's costumes change according to the demon that is possessing her.
• Abilities, voices, and special attacks vary by the possessing demon.
• Satan's (US$9.99) difficulty level soared up!
With severe survival conditions, you can enjoy the game even more stoically.
• Helpful items are also available in case you get stuck.
• Enjoy two game modes: Story Mode and Free Mode.
• Select the difficulty level you want to play. Easy, Normal, and Hard are available, but to enjoy the entire story, you have to... (You'll just have play to find out!)
• Your scores in Free Mode can be sent to the online rankings at the Game Center.
• Saved data can be synced with iCloud.
* Your Soul Eaters (a special item) are not stored on iCloud.
* You must be running iOS 5.0 or later to use iCloud.
Try to completely conquer each stage by gaining the powers of Hell!
■ Compatible Operating Systems and Devices
• iPhone 4
• iPhone 4S
• iPod touch (4th generation or later)
• iPad 2
• iPad (3rd generation)
*The devices OS version must be 4.3 or later.
*This app is a universal binary.
iTunes Store Page: