Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 8, 2013
Please READ this box for more info. The Victoria's Secret Angels are not skinny, but fit and toned! Here's a sample of their meal plan, favourite food and ingredients which they consume daily in order to be runway-ready. If you want to lose weight and have a flat tummy, follow this meal plan as Nutrition is 80% to your success. And add total body & core workouts for best result (which is the other 20%). You can go to my website www.joannasoh.com to get the Full Workout Plan to start your journey.
Flat tummy takes lots of hard work, dedication and patience! It comes down to your food intake and exercises. So you must be willing to change your lifestyle if you want a flat tummy!
Remember this is a suggestion, adjust your calorie intake and portion sizes according to your body and activity level. All meals are interchangeable. So you can have dinner for breakfast, snack for lunch etc.
If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, please consult your GP prior to starting any physical activities or meal plans.
All the best!
P/S Hi my lovelies, I've been receiving to many repeated questions on weight loss and what workouts should you do. IF YOUR GOAL IS TO LOSE WEIGHT, PLEASE WATCH MY "7 STEPS TO PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS VIDEO". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWnDZd...
No matter what your fitness goal is, the key is to do regular exercises and to eat clean in order to see results!