Loading...

HTML5 vs Flash, CPU usage compare

34,794 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jan 24, 2010

NOTE : Update version for Flash 10.1 is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_pgrE...

HTML5 player uses less than 20% CPU power.

Flash plugin already use about 40% CPU and add Safari's 10%, totally use about 50% CPU power.

HTML5 uses less CPU power.

Test machine : MacBook Pro, 2.53Ghz, 4GB RAM, Safari 4

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...