You thought 'Game over' was the only limit break able to beat Ruby Weapon in one cast ?
You were wrong !
Details on Nanaki's equipment :
Weapon : Limited Moon (in order to inflict 9999 HP with 999 MP, when Ruby Weapon is alone)
- Added Effect + Time : with the lowest Battle Speed and Howling Moon's Haste, Nanaki can inflict [Slow] to Ruby Weapon and attack four times in a turn, which is primordial.
- Added Effect + Destruct : Nanaki can inflict [Death] to himself thanks to Ruby Ray's Confusion and 'Recovery' thanks to the other Materias.
- Elemental + Typhon : Nanaki has Wind attacks, one of the only elements Ruby cannot absorb/nullify with Holy.
- HP Plus : Nanaki gains more HP from the artificial "Regen" of Poison.
Armor : Mystile (cause Comet2's comets to miss very often, and other attacks too)
- Elemental + Choco/Mog : Nanaki absorbs his own Wind attacks and has a 19% chance to absorb [Death] and gain 'Recovery'
- Elemental + Poison : Nanaki can absorb the elemental attacks of the Poison status, and recover 9999/32 = 312 HP each turn, which is primordial too, when Ruby Weapon is alone.
- Added Effect + Transform : avoids the right tentacle causing Small and Frog.
Nanaki has [Sadness] too, and a Jem Ring to avoid Slow-numb.
It's funny to see that the whole strategy is based on Elemental and Added Effect Materias, that most people don't use a lot !
...but also that victory is impossible without Ruby's [Confusion] and [Poison] status, and [Berserk] and [Death] on Nanaki himself : sometimes, masochism can help.
1) Queen - Princes of the Universe
2) Scarface - Push it to the limit
3) Basshunter - Russia privjet