2009 saw alot of major celebrities getting themselves into a mess and then begging for forgiveness. Done correctly an apology is a good starting point to try and undo the damage. Meet 2009's Apologizers:
5. vanilla ice, apologised for his entire career "I'm sorry for the hairdos, baggy pants, the scandals, the lies, the gangs. I was young, manipulated and I was a puppet." Even though this was part of marketing campaign for virgin mobile australia, it definitely gave some people closure.
4. chris brown apologized for beating rihanna to a pulp via a youtube video. Was the orange shirt with shiny gold buttons an attempt to distract us from his week teleprompter reading skills and poor attempts at expressing sincerity.
3. lil mama hasn't stopped apologizing for crashing the stage during jay z and alicia keys performance of "empire state of mind" during the MTV Video Music Awards. The lip gloss rapper's excuse was that she was overwhelm with emotion.
2. kanye west apologized for ruining taylor swifts mtv vma moment. he apologized on his blog twice and also made an appearence on jay leno.
1. Tiger woods apologized for cheating on his wife with 14 mistresses. tiger offered his profound apology via his website and introduced a new word into our vocabulary for cheating "transgressions"