Free 30 day audible membership INCLUDES 2 FREE Audiobooks: https://amzn.to/2JvERMh
Amazon prime free 30 day trial: https://amzn.to/2xLnn7T
Amazon Fresh Free Trial: https://amzn.to/2JvdXEj
Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial: https://amzn.to/2xLC0YR
Audible Romance Free Trial: https://amzn.to/30xVDQC
In Rich Dad Poor Dad, the #1 Personal Finance book of all time, Robert Kiyosaki shares the story of his two dad: his real father, whom he calls his ‘poor dad,’ and the father of his best friend, the man who became his mentor and his ‘rich dad.’ One man was well educated and an employee all his life, the other’s education was “street smarts” over traditional classroom education and he took the path of entrepreneurship…a road that led him to become one of the wealthiest men in Hawaii. Robert’s poor dad struggled financially all his life, and these two dads—these very different points of view of money, investing, and employment—shaped Robert’s thinking about money.
Robert has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people, around the world, think about money and investing and he has become a global advocate for financial education and the path to financial freedom. Rich Dad Poor Dad (and the Rich Dad series it spawned) has sold over 36 million copies in English and translated editions around the world.
Rich Dad Poor Dad will…
• crush the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
• challenge the belief that your house is an asset
• tell parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids
• define, once and for all, an asset and a liability
• explain the difference between good debt and bad debt
• teach you to see the world of money from different perspectives
• discuss the shift in mindset that can put you on the road to financial freedom
Most valuable book to read about money:
Millionaire success Habits- Dean Graziosi
David Goggins – Cant Hurt Me
www.7levelsdeep.com - Find your WHY!!!
Subscribe to Joe Rogan! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzQU...
Subscribe to Tom Bilyeu!
Subscribe to the School of Greatness with Lewis Howes!
Subscribe to London Real!
Subscribe to Ryan Scribner!
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
1)This video has no negative impact on the original works
2)This video is also for teaching and inspirational purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
ENTREPRENEUR MOTIVATION does not own the rights to these images, videos and audio files. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and motivate others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this webpage are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact our opinions and comparisons.