Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 15, 2007
~ One Person'sTribute to Cesar Millan's Way ~ Based on his new best seller: "Be the Pack Leader" Home Video: One Viewer's Success Stories 10 key demonstrations of Cesar's way with problem dogs, as applied by a "non-professional" dog lover.
1. My story in Chapter 7: a red-zone (agression) rescue. Understanding "training" vs behavior rehabiliation differences.
2. "Claiming" the space ~ furniture to open doors to other humans
3. Walking Dogs - by riding bikes safely!
4. Multi-dog walking and biking - creating the pack dynamic.
5. Unsocialized cattle dog - how good dog teaches bad dog.
6. Low esteem/fearful dog rehabilitation.
7. Multi-state/Multi dog rescue transport - when there is only hours or d\ ays to make behavior change.
8. Mutilple biter/food & toy agressive problem dog rehab.
9. Treadmill Dog safety tips when leashed.
10. Leashless treadmill dogs - the next step ~ when intent and visualization create the outcome!