Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Aug 2, 2009
Here are the latest features and enhancements in ClassMon....
1. Save Button In the Observation screen the Next button has been renamed Save/Next so that it is clear that your observation will be saved when you move to the next tab.
2. Intro When returning to the Intro setup screen any existing links will hold so that you can edit them.
3. Video/Audio We have added an inbuilt player for image, video and audio files so ClassMon no longer needs to launch other players. It is much faster and more user friendly.
4. Multiple Observation Multiple Observation now works the same way as a normal observation. It will automatically pull the rubric comment and insert each student's name. There is also an option to add a customised comment as well as the ability to edit individual student comments after the observation has been applied.
5. Report Formatting When printing Learning Records each page begins with a new Learning Statement. This means that a page will no longer begin half way through an observation.
6. Updated Dictionary We have updated the Australian dictionary so your "colours" will now be correct!
7. Large File Message You will now receive a message when trying to add worksamples with filesizes larger than 20mb. The aim is to educate users about the importance of compressing files before adding them to portfolios.