How to complete the Under the Bridges Aerial challenges 21-25 in GTA 5 or Grand Theft Auto V. All 5 of these Aerial challenges are found in the South Los Santos. A small stunt plane or Helicopter is highly advisable in order to complete these Aerial Challenges. Many of these bridges can also be completed in a sequence, making them easier to complete.
All 5 of these bridges can be completed in 2 sequences of 4 bridges along the Los Santos Flood Control drainage canal and 1 bridge at the Del Perro freeway.
- Bridge 21 = Is the Del Perro freeway Flood Control Overpass Bridge in East Vinewood and is the first in the sequence of 4 bridges starting in the South East of the map in the canal.
- Bridge 22 = Is the Highway 17 Flood Control Overpass Bridge in East Vinewood and is immediately after bridge 21.
- Bridge 23 = Is the Flood Control Overpass in Mirror Park and is quiet Difficult as the pillars are quiet narrow so a helicopter is more advisable
- Bridge 24 = The same applies to the Highway 18 Flood Control Overpass Bridge in East Vinewood as its quiet narrow due to the pillars.
- Bridge 25 = The last bridge Is the Del Perro Freeway and San Andreas Avenue Overpass Bridge and is much easier to pass under along the left hand side as its higher.