Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 25, 2014
At NOON on September 6th, teams comprised of theatre lovers and theatre artists alike will convene at Queen Alexandra Community Hall to receive their first challenge. Each challenge successfully completed will result in clues to subsequent challenges, all taking place in and around the Old Strathcona area. Some challenges will require the entire teams’ participation, while others may require the specialized skill of one individual.
Upon completion of the race, all participants are invited back to Queen Alexandra Community Hall for a barbeque (the food’s on us) and the announcement of the winner of the prestigious “Golden Handjob” award.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Build a team. Maximum four people. All players must be 18+ years of age. More than four of you want to join? Enter more than one team!
2. Complete the registration form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration deadline is August 15th, 2014.
3. Pay the $100 registration fee (per team) by cash, cheque, or credit card. Cheques made payable to Northern Light Theatre.
4. Each team member must complete the attached “waiver and release” form before the commencement of the race on September 6th.
5. Use the supplied Pledge Form to raise money for the theatre/performing arts company of your choice. The company you pick keeps everything you raise. Multiple teams may raise money for the same company.
6. Show up to Queen Alexandra Community Hall (10425 University Avenue) on September 6th ready to battle for the limelight!