Loading...

Dangers of Using Electronics in Bathroom, the Case of the Teenage Girl

603,225 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 19, 2017

This is the sad tragedy of the teenage girl, Madison Coe, who passed away while using her mobile phone in the bathroom. I hope her story provides awareness around the dangers of using electronics in the bathroom.

Read other articles at: http://www.electroboom.com
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ElectroBOOM

It would be pretty awesome if you support ElectroBOOM at Patreon:
http://patreon.com/electroboom

And special thanks to my sponsors and patrons:
http://www.electroboom.com/?page_id=727

Below are my Super Patrons with support to the extreme!

Aki K. at http://www.pc-doctor.com/
James Y. at http://vsee.com/
C.R. Parent

KCBD Reports on the story:
http://www.kcbd.com/story/35851834/te...
Update to the story:
http://www.kcbd.com/story/35890178/po...

By: Mehdi Sadaghdar

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...