Published on Jul 10, 2012
The Walking Dead: The Game Walkthrough - Episode 2 : Starved for Help
Hope you enjoy!
This part of my Walking Dead Walkthrough includes the continuation of Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 of episode 2: Starved for Help
Chapter 3: St John Dairy/Bandit Camp (Key Points)
- When you enter the bandit camp start by examining the cardboard boxes
- Examine the box near the tent to find a camera recorder, pick it up.
- Enter the tent and check under the pillow to find Clementines hat.
- After Jolene appears you can either try to talk with her or shoot her.
- After returning back to the farm talk to Brenda.
- Talk to Lily on the back porc (optional)
- Enter the barn and give Clementine the hat
- Go to the back of the barn and inspect the locker door
- To distract Andy, head outside and open the tool box to get the multitool, then examine the generator, turn the powe off, open the panel and take the generator belt.
- Return to the barn take the screws of the lock using the multitool and open the door.
Chapter 4: Dinner (Key Points)
- After leaving the dinner room head up the stairs and open the closet in the corner, investigate the saline tank.
- Enter the room and investigate the book shelf, push it aside and open the door
- Quickly run down the the stairs
- Stop Clementine from eating
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyPMV
My twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jimmypmv
My IGN page: http://people.ign.com/jimmypmv