Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Dec 15, 2018
On this Airstream Life vLog, we pack up and head out of the Desert Diamond Casino Parking lot in Tucson. It was a very convenient free place to stay while in town but it was not quiet! Plus the day we leave the F16s were out doing all sorts of takeoffs and landings which was fun but LOUD. We head southeast towards the Wilcox area where our friends Gary & Lisa are letting us store the Airstream on their land. Gary runs Greater Than Wines. His wine gives 51% of all profit to charitable organizations and plows the rest of the 49% back into the business. He is also our friend who is going to build an Earthship! We can't wait to be able to spend time with them on their land and help with the building process in the future. So the Airstream is all set....now it's time for Disney World!