1) Where did you get the guns? They are airsoft guns from Ehobbyasia.com. The main guns in Parts 1 and 2 are the G&P Sentry, WE SCAR GBB, and the A&K Masada.
2) What camera equipment do you use? We are currently using the Canon 7d. I really love it. We also use the Backbird Stabilizer, the only small stabilizer I've been impressed with. We also used a Kessler Crane and dolly for the epic rising shots. For more info on our gear check out: http://www.beatdownboogie.com/2010/12......
4) How much did Parts 1 and 2 cost? If you count all the gear we already had like prop guns and camera equipment it would be pretty expensive. But the money we spent specifically for Parts 1 and 2 was three to five hundred bucks, mostly on pizza delivery.
5) What is the end credits music? All the music in Parts 1 and 2 is royalty free stock music, except for a cover of the Old Snake Theme performed by Rick Burnett. The end credits music is Anthem for War, composed by Cassidy Bisher.
* * * * * * Thanks for all the great comments! News on future episodes can be found on our blog.