Receive the best answers to the McDonald's employment application assessment test.
• Suppose we contacted your most recent supervisors (or teachers). They would be most likely to describe your skills at meeting deadlines under pressure as:
• How often do people come to you for advice or suggestions?
• A customer asks you a question and you are not sure of the answer. You feel the customer expects you to know the answer. What would you be MOST likely to do?
• While you are on break, a customer spills a large drink in a busy area of the restaurant. Cleaning the floors is the job of another team member, but he is taking a customer's order. What would you do?
• How often do other people come to you with their problems?
• I often lose my patience with others.
• How were you evaluated by your supervisor in your current or most recent job?
• How do you respond to a new team member?
• In high school, how many classes did you fail?
• People say I am the best worker they have ever seen.
• I consistently focus a high level of energy on my work.
• How do you typically handle stress on the job (or in school)?
• In the past year, how many times were you late for work (or class)?
• During the middle of a shift, you notice that your coworker, Jim, looks really upset. What action would you take?
• I am always on time.
• I would prefer a job in which . . .
• If asked, my most recent managers (or teachers) would say that I can work longer and harder than most of my coworkers (or classmates).
• In school, how frequently per year did you request an extension on a due date from a teacher?
• If you do not get this job, how easy will it be for you to get another one?
• Suppose we contacted your most recent supervisors (or teachers). What would they say about how often you stretch the rules at work (or in school) to get things done?
• While you are working, you overhear a pair of coworkers on break. The two are talking about another team member because she works too slowly. What would you be MOST likely to do?
• People say I am a very reliable person.
• How would you describe your grades in high school?
• Suppose we contacted your most recent supervisors (or teachers). How would they most likely describe the speed with which you complete your assignments?
• I dislike having several things to do on the same day.
• Suppose we contacted your most recent supervisors (or teachers). How would they describe your dependability?
• People say I can be counted on to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
• In school, how many of your teachers didn't like you or gave you a difficult time?
• How often did you complete extra credit assignments when they were offered in school?
• How would others rate your ability to handle last minute changes?
• I am sometimes unkind to others.
• People say I always do things correctly and accurately.
• I always pay attention to every detail.
• How long have you worked in your current or most recent job?
• Compared to your peers, how often do you lead others?