- What are the different positions on a trading desk? How do they structure their day?
- How orders are received into a bank desk/placed by funds - time of day these occur and why.
- How does this fit with how retail traders operate? What lessons can they learn?
- How and why context is applied to these orders and how does this fit with retail traders' methods?
- What happens at the close of trade? Who trades and why? How does this fit with retail traders' views?
Summary - which time of the day is really the most important? What lessons can retail traders learn? Wy it is vital to make decisions based on what really happens rather than what looks like it might be happening.