Upload

Loading...

How to get a free ipad - Learn how to get a Free ipad 2

9,364 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 24, 2012

http://howtogetafreeipad2.info How to get a free ipad - Learn how to get a Free ipad 2
After clicking the link, please follow the instructions.

The iPad is a electronic tablet designed and developed by Apple. It is particularly oriented towards media such as books, newspapers, magazines, movies, music, games, but also to the Internet and access to email.

How to get a Free IPAD 2

The touch screen of the iPad is an LCD multi-25-cm diagonal (9.7 inches) a definition of 2048 × 1536 pixels with a coating resistant oleophobic fingerprints and a resistant glass to scratches. Like the iPhone, iPad is designed to be controlled by the fingers. Gloves and styluses prevent normal electrical conductivity, they can not be used. The screen is manufactured in part by Wintek9.

The iPad uses an internal rechargeable lithium polymer. These batteries are manufactured in Taiwan and 60% of production is made by Simplo Technology, and the remaining 40%, by Dynapack International Technology17. The iPad is designed to be charged with a high current (2 A) using the 10 W adapter included. Although it can be charged using a standard USB port from a computer, these ports usually provide a lower power (500 mA to 1 A). Therefore, if the iPad is used during charging with a USB port on a computer, it charges much more slowly, if at all.

How to get a free ipad - Learn how to get a Free ipad 2

Apple claims the battery of the iPad can provide up to 10 hours of video playback, 140 hours of audio playback, or a month in stand by mode. The battery loses capacity over time and is not designed to be replaced by the user because it is welded.

How to get a free ipad

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...