Lily Allen - Not Fair (Explicit)





Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 15, 2009

Lily Allen's brand new track "Hard Out Here" is available to download on iTunes now here: http://smarturl.it/HardOutHere?IQid=v...
Watch the video here: http://smarturl.it/HardOutHereVideo?I...

Also out now is "Somewhere Only We Know" as featured in the TV Advert here! http://smarturl.it/lilysowk?IQid=vevoyt

Follow Lily online:


Comments • 2,644

d ss
I put this on at a kids party once and was told to turn it off - I now understand why!
View all 12 replies
Hide replies
am i the only one who never understood the lyrics as a child, and now realises how sexual it is xD
View all 17 replies
Hide replies
Just found this song again and now i think different because im older and understand lol
Виктория Энн
That awkward moment when you realise that the song you loved as a six year old us about her boyfriend not having a sex drive...
View all 8 replies
Hide replies
Eric Blair
This song is NOT about premature ejaculation. "I spent ages giving head." It's about men who are too lazy or ignorant to satisfy a woman. Don't shoot the messenger... ;)
View all 13 replies
Hide replies
it was my favourite song at the age of 9 actually I'm glad I didn't know a single word in English
View all 2 replies
Hide replies
she so glamorous in this video i love the 1970s vibe to it
View all 2 replies
Hide replies
Jordan Oliver
40% of men suffer from premature ejaculation...and the other 60% don't think its a problem ;-)
View reply
Hide replies
Chuck Fu
Lily this would not happen with me.
View all 2 replies
Hide replies
Reegan betts
3:17 When you piss in the pool
View reply
Hide replies
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next

to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...