Loading...

The Psychology Of Trading

4,385 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 19, 2009

http://www.tradinginanutshell.com/

Psychology counts for 60% of your trading success (Money management and your trading system count for the other 40%).

Imagine for a moment that you have a trading system that gives you 99% accuracy. Without the correct psychology, you will find yourself manually over-riding the system, not doing what you were supposed to do and failing to act when you were supposed to. That is what we term as impulse trading. Trading on emotion is one sure way to financial disaster.

For clear ideas on how to develop your trading psychology, visit: http://www.tradinginanutshell.com/

  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...