Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Nov 1, 2008
The monastery owes its name to High Steward Miclaus who received these lands around 1410-1416. The church was built between 1821-1823 by the great chancellor Dimitrie Sturza (1756-1846) and his wife Elenco. A Classical monumental building, the church consists of four vaulted rooms: the porch, the pronave, the nave and the altar. Music: Enya - Piano