Loading...

Split Rock Quarry - The Abandoned Rock Crusher

35,505 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 10, 2007

On July 2, 1918 a munitions plant exploded at what is known today as Split Rock Quarry. That day 50 men were killed, over 100 injured, houses shook as many buildings were damaged within a half of mile radius. Fifteen of the men were never identified from the incident and today this quarry is one of the most haunted in the country. Some say that you can see glowing green and yellow figures standing on the stone crusher which is inside the cliff or on the quarries ledges. When the plant exploded the men were covered by picric acid which probably is why the ghost have a glowing greenish yellow skin. Since the quarry was a mining facility men who died here were buried alive and burnt to death by the acidic explosion.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...