Please Subscribe http://dft.ba/-sub
Sub our Vlog Channel http://dft.ba/-2ndchannel
Very simple Homemade Chicken Jerky Dog Treats made right in your own home so you know they are safe and not from China!
2 lbs (or more) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
That's all you need!
Slice Chicken breast into thin strips, the thinner the better and the less cooking time needed. Lay out strips on a Cookie Sheet, and put them in an oven set at 200 degrees Fahrenheit. (you can also use a food dehydrator) Cook for 2 - 4 hours depending on how thick you cut the strips.
Chicken Jerky Stays good in the fridge for about 3 weeks, or freeze for up to 6 months!
* Please note that I'm neither a vet nor an animal nutritionist, so it's advisable to consult with your own authority when trying new foods, and also to ensure that your dog's home cooked diet is balanced & includes all of the nutrients that are necessary for your dog's health.
★LIKE our Videos? Share them! http://dft.ba/-withsnowdogs
★LIKE our Vlogs? Share them http://dft.ba/-withoutsnowdogs
• Main http://dft.ba/-sub
• Daily http://dft.ba/-2ndchannel
• GPlus http://gplus.to/gonetothesnowdogs
• Twitter http://dft.ba/-tweetus
• Facebook http://dft.ba/-likeus
• Dailybooth hhttp://dailybooth.com/GonetotheSnowDogs
• Tumblr http://gonetothesnowdogs.tumblr.com/
• Store http://dft.ba/-zmerch
• Website http://www.gonetothesnowdogs.com
★SEND US STUFF!
P.O. Box 12
Alpena, MI 49707
Mail us stuff! Pictures, Drawings, Toys, Treats, Anything you want! (Some items will be donated to our local Shelter). And we may features the items in our videos!