Check out my website for daily blogs!
Follow me on twitter!
Subscribe to my beauty channel!
Like me on facebook!
Shop our Cellairis cell phone cases designed by me and Elle!https://cellairis.com/products/collec...
Address to send me letters!
5850 W. 3rd Street
P.O. Box #230
Los Angeles, CA 90036
1 2/3 cups flour
1/3 cup cornmeal
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup sugar
6 Tablespoons vegetable oil
3/4 cup milk
1 orange (zest and juice)
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar.
2. In a measuring cup, mix together oil, egg, milk, the zest from the orange, and the juice of that orange.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until it just comes together. It will be lumpy and that is okay.
4. Stir in 3/4 cup white chocolate chips.
5. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Divide the batter into cups. Sprinkle the tops with the remaining chocolate chips.
6. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes. Cool on a rack.
Nutritional information for 1/12 of recipe (1 muffin)
Calories from Fat: 111
FTC Disclaimer: None of the items mentioned were given to me for free. None of the companies mentioned are paying me for this video. All opinions are my own.