Upload

Loading...

The Spirit of Tamarack

930 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 10, 2012

IU Northwest faculty share their fond memories of Tamarack Hall, formerly called Gary Main. Tamarack was the first building on IU Northwest's campus, built in 1958. It was recently removed, but its spirit lives on.

  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License

Loading...

to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...