Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 10, 2012
IU Northwest faculty share their fond memories of Tamarack Hall, formerly called Gary Main. Tamarack was the first building on IU Northwest's campus, built in 1958. It was recently removed, but its spirit lives on.