Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 11, 2009
Footage from the Barrow Hill Gala on 8th August 2009. Part 5 of 5.
In this part:
- Onboard the shuttle we have another run behind 56006. Not as spectacular as the first one though
- After leaving the shuttle was intrigued to see what looked like a big furry microphone on the side of 55019, they were doing tests on the engine but don't know why
- 47818 arrives on the shuttle with 56006 on the read. The grid then runs offbeing replaced by advenza shed 66841 which seemed to be the most sought after engine of the day. 55019 shuts down during the swap over.
- 55019 starts up again (a bit of slo mo experimentation)
- A final walk through the roundhouse with 03066 on the turntable