Loading...

New developments from fatal fire

489 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 26, 2009

TEXAS TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) - The fire that killed four children Saturday morning could have been caused by the children playing with a cigarette lighter, the family said.

The renter of the house, Kalamazoo native Patricia Jordan, told 24 Hour News 8 she removed the smoke detectors because "something was wrong with them."

Jordan lost her job as a nurse in Detroit and moved back to West Michigan. She rented the home, 6835 N Ave., in Texas Township, then moved to California.

While she was there, some family members were living in the rented house, including her children and grandchildren.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...