Airbrush Makeup Artist and Photographer http://www.bluekissstudio.com
Exotic Arabic Inspired Eye Make-up
I always find exotic and artsy eye makeup designs as my inspiration! I decided to use these beautiful everyday colors of greens, mauves, plums, and yellows - so that this look is still subtle yet striking! Adding the blues on the bottom liner gives that exotic kick. Feel free to use a plum to keep it more subtle. It is not everyday that I would wear the double winged liner look, but this is definitely a gorgeous look for any ethnic bride, exotic photo shoots, or something that is different from the usual glamour looks! Thanks for watching! I hope this look inspires you try out something extraordinary!
Products, Tools & Techniques
1. Prime eyes with Pro MUA Cosmetics Eye & Lip Primer ($15)
2. Pre draw the upper liner with Pro MUA Cosmetics eye shadow no. 281 (matte deep plum) ($10 ) the flat oval fluff ($10)
3. Create a warm contour above the crease line using eye shadow color Brick (matte reddish tan) using a pointed fluff brush to light handedly blend into the hallows of the eyes.
4. Stamp Pro MUA Cosmetics eye shadow no. 349 lustre cool green ($10) onto the outer corners of the eyes and fade the intensity while applying towards the center lids. Blend upwards with a definer brush (stiff oval shaped) as the color passes the crease line.
5. Load Pro MUA Cosmetics eye shadow no. 285 lustre mauve magenta ($10) with an oval camouflage synthetic brush ($15) to stamp and saturate the center lids connecting and overlapping from where the green shadow was left off and blending towards the inner eyes, leaving room for the next color.
6. Use the pointed smudger brush ($10) to apply the Pro MUA Cosmetics eye shadow no. 488 lustre yellow ($10) to the inner eye corners, blending and overlapping the magenta shadow.
7. Repeat step 3 to blend any harsh lines in the crease area.
8. Using the flat oval fluff, layer eye shadow no. 281 over the outer corner (where no. 349 sits). Extend the color placement upwards to the eye socket bone and extending in the direction of the angled winged eyeliner.
9. Pre draw the lower liner with Pro MUA Cosmetics eye shadow no. 281 (matte deep plum) ($10 ) the flat oval fluff ($10)
10. Using MAC angled liner brush 263, apply black cream liner (Maybelline EyeStudio -- Blackest Black) on the lash line and extend the liner in the direction of your of lower lash line vanishing point. Make the liner thicker than usual for extra drama!
11. Apply liner to the tight line, lower liner, and rim the entire eyes.
12. To elongate the eyes, slightly extend the liner in the inner corners of the eye by using the sharp tip of the angled liner brush.
13. Set the freshly applied liner with Pro MUA Cosmetics eye shadow no. 536 lustre teal ($10) using the pointed fluff brush to stamp the pigments close to the rims, starting from the inner eyes and stopping half way on the liner.
14. Continue to follow setting the liner with ProMUA Cosmetics eye shadow no. 479 lustre cool blue and extend to the tail of the liner.
15. At this time, re apply any colors where it may need more intensity.
16. Now that all the colors and liners are in place, balance the eyes by add more contour with shadow no. 281 (matte deep plum) to the eye socket bone area. Wing out the blend and fade into the brows.
17. As finishing elements to the inner corners, highlight with a yellow shimmer to the top lash line using the pointed smudger brush.
18. Highlight the lower inner corner with a teal shimmer. Pat the shimmer to secure placement.
19. Intensify the crease line with shadow no. 349 (luster cool green) with pointed fluff brush and add remaining shadow on the brush to the lower lash line to blend with the blues.
20. Add a sheer layer of Pro MUA Cosmetics eye shadow no. 502 lustre warm green ($10) in the crease line and blend with a fluff brush using windshield wiper motion brush strokes.
21. Apply false lashes.
22. For clean up, use the edge of a wedge sponge with a small amount of Pro MUA Cosmetics Mineral Liquid Powder Foundation SPF15 ($20) to erase any eye shadow fall outs. Adjust and thin out the lower lash line if desired with this eraser technique. Set with a light brush of Pro MUA Cosmetics Mineral Powder ($24).
23. Prime and align brow hair with Anastasia's Eye Brow Pencil in Taupe.
24. Set the brows with Pro MUA Cosmetics Brow Duo Shadow ($15).
25. Contour with Pro MUA Cosmetics Mineral Powder C6 ($24)
26. Apply Pro MUA Cosmetics blush no. 328 and 320 ($11each)
27. Apply Pro MUA Cosmetics deep red lipstick no. 521
For more details about Pro MUA Cosmetics, or to place an order, contact me via email! firstname.lastname@example.org . To view the pictures in full resolution, go to www.facebook.com/promuanetwork
Visit Lisa Her - Pro Makeup Artist from Charlotte, NC