Robo5 comes to Google Play!
Robo5 is a 3D action puzzle game that gives you control of a tiny robot climbing a fearsome mountain of boxes in a strange decaying future world. Play it now on your Android device!
Enjoy hours of mind-bending fun as you help Robo #5 escape from the freezing cold lab where our mechanical hero begins his adventure. Marvel at the steampunk charm as you guide Robo on a journey of self discovery and puzzle-solving!
Every push, pull or drag counts
Each level consists of junk stacked in tall piles of boxes and crates. The goal is to help Robo climb these boxes to reach the top and advance to the next level. You'll need to push, pull and drag boxes to reach your objective. With every level completed you will uncover hints about the robot's history, identity, and purpose. Do very well, and you might discover something new!
It's a simple premise, complicated not only by tricky level design, but also by the inclusion of the boxes you must climb, which aren't always what they seem. Some will float, others will crumble under the robot's feet. You must maneuver strategically past boxes and traps that will explode or electrocute Robo. This wasteland of junk is no picnic!
Watch out! If Robo runs out of battery power before he reaches the top, it's all over.
- Steampunk influenced visual style
- Creative level design and great music!
- Mind-bending puzzle gameplay
- 5 Chapters with 40 levels
- 8 hidden bonus levels (diaries)
- Two different endings
The little robot that made reviewers gush with praise!
• "It will likely go down as one of the year's best action-puzzle titles." 4.5/5 - GameZebo
• "Robo5 is an interesting puzzler which is easy to understand and simple to control but it offers a lot of challenges." - iBirdy
• "This is a grade A puzzle game that should delight fans and is well worth a purchase." - App Spy
• "Robo5 takes players into a gritty steampunk inspired world with an interesting take on the puzzle genre." - 148apps
• "Familiar But Charming Action Puzzles" - Touch Arcade
• "Robo5 gets a perfect score of 10 out of 10, along with a VERY strong recommendation from The App Shack for fans of every genre." - The App Shack