A beautiful and romantic gift for women for anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, valentine's day and Christmas.
When it comes to selecting a gift for your loved one, it is often near impossible to read her mind. What is it that she really wants? You’d love to give her exactly what she wants, but you don’t want to have to ask her. The problem is we need to go through this struggle five times a year, every year, year in and year out, and we just run out of ideas on new and interesting things to buy as a gift. I am talking about:
1) A Christmas present that she will open in front of people.
2) A romantic Valentines Day gift that issues a message anywhere from - “I’m interested”, all the way up to - “I’m madly in love with you”, depending on where you are in the relationship (N.B. Sometimes the Valentine’s gift should just say, “I’m glad I have an excuse to say I love you, because I just don’t say it enough”).
3) A mother’s day gift. Yes I’m including Mom because she is up there on the ‘Special Female' list.
4) A birthday gift that says “you’re special”.
5) And then there’s the wedding anniversary. The milestone reminder of how committed you are, and that you love her just as much as you did on that very special day.
There they are. And most of us go through all five every year. Pretty much in that order. It can be a real struggle and there seems to hardly be breathing space to generate new ideas.
But do you really need to come up with new gadgets, funky clothes she might like, things to eat, etc. When you look at the above list you start to get a feeling that the gift really is about sentiment. It’s about the message your sending. It’s about making her feel like you really care about her. It’s about showing her that you love her, and despite all the skirmish in between, when it comes to ceremony and the occasions that are so important to her, you are willing to stand up and say “I love you”.
And sometimes what is really important is that you are doing this in front of an audience.
Some of you will say “ick”. However, if you’re married, well that’s exactly what you did on your wedding day. That is why the wedding day is the most special day for her, in her entire life.
So if you can buy a gift that clearly conveys ”I love you”, AND she can place it where she knows the people it her life will see it and clearly read from it, “he loves her”, then you have delivered a bullseye gift my friend.
This is why we at The Eternity Rose, receive more testimonials on average than just about any other gift industry item. That’s because a quality gold dipped rose, well presented, draws colossal reaction from recipients, and the happy customer writes to us to tell us how pleased they are with the gift. This is not hype. Go to our website and look at the testimonials. They are all genuine. And it’s not hard to see why. Our beautiful gold roses, in a beautiful leather display case, wind up in a display cabinet (and not in the bin like regular flowers) and she gets to watch all the passers-by comment on the delightful gift of love she received. In fact, we are sure The Eternity Rose, continues to keep our team in the good books through all the turbulent weather. Because it’s a shining beacon from the back of the room, saying, don’t forget, he really does love you.
That’s what the best gift should do.
And remember the old adage, ‘happy wife, happy life’.
All my best wishes for a long and mutually satisfying relationship dear viewers.