Published on Dec 28, 2012
Find Samsung LJ97-02751A Replacement Backlight Inverter Boards at ShopJimmy.com:
• 180-Day Warranty on all Replacement TV Parts!*
• FREE Technical Support Tips! Call (877) 881-6492
*Some exclusions may apply
Twitter - @ShopJimmy - http://twitter.com/shopjimmy
Facebook - ShopJimmy.com - http://www.facebook.com/ShopJimmy
The Backlight Inverter Board shown in this video is a compatible substitute for the following Part Number, and is a replacement for the following LCD TV models:
LCD TV Model Numbers:
• APEX LD4088
• DYNEX DX-40L260A12
• EMERSON LC407EM1
• MAGNAVOX 40MF430B/F7
• PHILIPS 40PFL3505D/F7
• SCEPTRE X405BV-FHD
• SYLVANIA LC407SS1
• VIORE LC40VF60CN
• WESTINGHOUSE VR-4085DF TW-61911-S040D
Top Common LCD TV Problems for bad Backlight Inverter Boards:
• No Backlight
• Has Audio But No Video
• Dim Video (Back Light)
• TV Turns On, Backlight Inverter Immediately Turns Off
• Buzzing Sound From Backlight Inverter Transformers
• Smoke / Burnt Components On Backlight Inverter
Need free technical support help?
• Call our award-winning Customer Service Team: (877) 881-6492
• Email us: sales(at)shopjimmy.com
• Live Chat with us: http://www.shopjimmy.com/techsupport
TV Repair Made Easy™
© 2012 ShopJimmy.com, LLC.
WARNING! Please make sure that your TV is unplugged, and that you are protected from static electricity. There are various ways to eliminate static electricity, but the most common way is to use a grounding wrist strap. Take photos and notes often to help remember the location and orientation of the parts and wires. And feel free to pause and backtrack through this tutorial as much as needed.
To be best prepared to replace the Backlight Inverter Board inside of your TV, you will need the following materials:
• A pair of latex gloves.
• Your ShopJimmy.com replacement Backlight Inverter Board.
• A pair of needle-nose pliers.
• Both a flat-head and phillips screwdriver.
• And a cup to hold all screws, clips, and any other small items. So let's get to it shall we?
• Locate your TVs identification label and take note of the brand name model number, serial number and model code if present.
• Unscrew and remove the back cover.
• The Backlight Inverter is a part of your TV's LCD Panel Assembly. The Backlight Inverter is mounted to the back of the Panel close to the left edge, and can be hidden under a metal or plastic cover.
• Backlight Inverters are connected to the panel via small wires or lock into a series of small slot connections built into the panel.
• Carefully unplug all wires by hand.
• Unlock the wire connectors by squeezing the tab or tabs and gently remove the wires. Be sure to keep a firm grip with both hands.
• Unscrew and remove your bad Backlight Inverter Board.
• Slide the board out of the bulb connectors.
• A partial part number for this item can be found printed on the barcode label.
• Search your partial part number on http://www.shopjimmy.com to find a compatible replacement.
• Click on the search results to view important product specifications. Verify that your original board matches all requirements noted in the product description prior to purchase.
• Slide the board into the bulb connectors.
• Insert all screws to secure your ShopJimmy New Backlight Inverter Board to the chassis.
• Reconnect all cables.
• Return the back cover to its original position and secure all screws.
• This ShopJimmy replacement Backlight Inverter Board does not require any manual configurations in order to function. Simply plug in and power on and your TV will function as if new.
Thank you for watching one of many tutorials here at ShopJimmy.com! If you have any further questions regarding your repair, simply post a question in the comments section below, or call our award-winning customer service team at the number on your screen! We strive to learn and share new TV Repair Tips everyday. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and grow with us! Share our videos with your friends, and help us spread the savings! And don't forget to hit that Like button!
Standard YouTube License