The full version of my Clam Dip episode.
2 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese - "1/3 Less Fat"
2 cans of minced or diced clams
1 ball of garlic
1. Add all cream cheese to bowl.
2. Pour one can of clams into bowl, including the juice.
3. Drain the second can of clams, and put the clams in the bowl.
4. Press 2 decent-sized cloves of garlic through a garlic press and add to bowl.
5. Chop up an onion and don't cut your fingers.
6. Add 3/4 of 1/4 cup chopped onions.
7. Add 3 to 4 shakes of Worcestershire sauce.
8. Mix it all up.
9. Serve with potato chips.
Recorded before a live studio audience. Music by moonrocket.